Monday, July 20, 2009

July 9th, 2009



One year ago today July 9th, 2009 Ryan and I were blessed with the most beautiful little girl we have ever layed eyes on, Baylee Marie Waters. She is our pride and joy, she is the most amazing, loving, little one year old any parents could ever ask for. My favorite time of the day is in the morning right before I go in her room, just listening to her talk and play as she is waking up and the moment I have been waiting for all through the night and morning... I go in her room and every morning she greets me with the biggest smile and squeal. This is the moment that I look forward to everyday, it's just pure love, that is what it is, it doesn't get better than that. I love how much joy she brings to us, she is such wonderful addition to our family, she has taught me so much in as little as her first year. I feel like I am and want to be a better person because of her. Baylee is truely the light of my life and I am so thankful for her.
Also on this exact day only three years earlier, Ryan and I had the most beautiful wedding day anyone could ever ask for. Everything about that day was perfect, we both always say that we would replay that day over and over if we could. Ryan is my very best friend and I am so lucky and grateful to have him in my life. He is such a wonderful, devoted father, it just melts your heart to see him and Baylee play together. It is so cool to watch a father raise and teach his very own daughter, there is really no words to explain the love. I am so thankful for all the hard work he does to make it possible to create such a loving home and for me to be able to stay home and raise our beautiful daughter. He is truly amazing to me and I love him very much.
So you can see why this day is so special to us and wanted to thank all our family and friends for celebrating with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment