Friday, September 11, 2009






Wow! I have been very bad and haven't updated my poor blog for you people. It has been such a crazy fun summer, more camping trips(that got cut short by a mysterious blizzard), bear lake trips, pool trips, BBQ's, fun in the yard and of course shopping trips!! OHHHH Yeah and now chasing Baylee around like a mad man, because she is now walking and it is the cutest darn thing I've ever seen.. I love this stage when they are waddling around so unbalanced with their tiny arms in the air. She actually started walking up at Bear Lake at our family trip. It was in the sand also, Wow! We were all sitting in our beach chairs enjoying the lake and sun, watching the kids play in the sand, when I turned back to check on Baylee playing in the sand and she was WALKING towards me!!!! I yelled to everyone to watch. It was amazing, I was cheering so loud for her while the tears were building in my eyes. It is just so amazing to see your own little kid learning to walk. It is really indescribeable to tell you how this made me feel. It has been so much fun to watch her learn and get better every day. Ever since then, we are on the go non stop, that is all she wants to do, NO eating, NO sleeping, just walking:)
We had so much fun in Bear Lake, this is Ryan's and I's favorite time of the year. Everything about it is so fun and this year was even more fun because Baylee was older that she got to play. She is one fearless little girl too, she went right in to the lake, didn't even hesitate, she loved the sand, exploring the condo, she is just so fun and easy where ever we go. I loved watching her and her cousins playing together, they get along so well and have so much fun together. I can't wait for the many more years to come:)
Besides Bear Lake it is now football season and Ryan and I love it. We can't get enough. I wouldn't even try to get a hold of us on Sunday nights, Monday nights and sometime Thursday nights for a couple of months:) GO Patriots and Cardinals!!!
Well sorry that was pretty random, but there is so much I just can't remember everything:(

No comments:

Post a Comment